New! Press In Bottle Adapter (PIBA)
In joint venture with Andwin Scientific, PDG presents an improved Press In Bottle Adapter (PIBA). While standard PIBA's are molded with an open orifice, the Sealsafe® PIBA is molded with a rubber septum over the orifice. The rubber septum allows for re-sealing once the syringe tip is removed from the bottle, making it impossible for spillage or child tampering.
- Designed NOT To Draw Vacuum Into Syringe When Pulling In Medication
- Rubber Septum Reseals After Syringe Is Removed
- No Spillage If Bottle Tips Over
- Prevents Overdosing As A Result Of Children Sucking Medication Through PIBA
- Rubber Septum Includes A Rubber Ring Around The Orifice Creating A Positive Seal To The Closure. No Liner Is Necessary
To see the PIBA in action with no vacuum and no product spillage visit, http://youtu.be/6PBC09qV23g