Packaging Design, Innovation & Execution
Are you looking to set yourself apart from the competition with new and innovative packaging? Looking to emulate a national brand? Trying to improve the fit and function of a current package?
The Packaging Design Group has the engineering and manufacturing expertise to ensure your project’s success. At PDG, understanding our clients’ requirements and designing creative, comprehensive and competitive ways to exceed them is the cornerstone of our success.
Our clients benefit from our vast experience and our long-standing manufacturing partnerships. We are quickly able to put together various options for your packaging. Then, we can help you through every step of the process – from design to distribution.
Already know what you want? Let us tap into our manufacturing base to make sure you get the right components at the right price at the right time.
At The Packaging Design Group, we believe no job is beyond our reach. However, we understand the realities of limited budgets as well as the time crunch involved in bringing a new product to market. To that end, we will often conduct a feasibility study to determine what’s possible within your requirements.
The process always looks at:
- Different approaches to accomplishing your desired results.
- The most timely and cost effective ways to produce parts.
- Ways to minimize your upfront investment.
You can rely on The Packaging Design Group to manage each step in the packaging process to ensure your speed to market. How does it work?
Once a client is satisfied with their design, PDG will:
- Begin the process of engineering the part.
- Supply component prints and, if required, SLA models.
- Establish and manage a timeline to include mold construction, sampling, qualification and production supply.