Packaging Problem Solving
Our commitment to clients extends beyond the point at which components are shipped. PDG clients benefit from the comprehensive experience we have amassed over the years in the packaging industry.
We provide clear, hassle-free resolution to many of the issues you may encounter within your operation. Here are some of the issues we have overcome with great success:
Packaging Compatibility Resolution
From bottles and closures to liners, cotton, desiccation or flexible packaging, we have the expertise within The Packaging Design Group to resolve packaging issues, upgrade your package and make your speed to market a painless process.
We will work closely with your marketing, research and development, operations, quality assurance and regulatory units to find components that will meet or exceed every one of your requirements. Your success is our success.
Over the years, prospective clients have requested our help in resolving issues relative to “leakers” (product leaking from the “sealed” total package). PDG takes a systematic approach to these situations.
- We evaluate the component dimensions, making sure the parts are within the manufacturer’s specifications as well as GCMI and SPI recommended dimensions.
- We determine if the liner or “linerless” feature is the appropriate for sealing.
- Once we have a clear indication of problem, we make recommendations for remediation.
Induction Sealing Issues
PDG has many years of experience working with induction sealing systems on packaging lines. As a result, we can help you identify the cause of any sealing issue by reviewing components, the process and all packaging equipment. We can then make recommendations that will keep your lines moving smoothly and efficiently. Recommendations may include:
- Adjusting induction sealing settings.
- Adjusting the induction sealing coil to the proper location on-line.
- Finding an alternate lining material for the application.
At PDG, we do not believe that a production line’s speed should be compromised by either the type of liner or the induction sealing equipment. We do everything possible to ensure your packaging line speeds are never compromised.